Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club


At long last there is a new Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on the Ganz Parent Club. Stop by the Ganz Parent Club and search for the floating Shamrockin' Microphone. Click on it, fill in the required fields and a Shamrockin' Shirt will be added to your Webkinz World account.
 
This Floaty Clicky will run until Friday, March 14th, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM EST. There is a limit of one prize per Webkinz World account per day.
 
Please remember that if you are under 18 you will need your parents permission to visit the Ganz Parent Club.

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

I love this prize. It looks so cool in my room. Thanks for letting me know Webkinz Insider. This started yesterday I believe, so the most anyone can get is 6. Hopefully they don't cut this short like the clothing one because I never got that green cat toque. And look I am first to post! Yeah! Good luck everyone finding this clicky and enjoy your prize.

Thanks Electrabuzz! I hope that shirt is a prize as well. It would match the bandanna I got from Webkinz Newz.

Wait yesterday when I did this I got the microphone. Is that a glitch? Was I really supposed to recieve the shirt? I did this yesterday and it said the end date was the fourteenth. Well looks like I will have to go back and win that shirt.

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

I clicked on the microphone but did not get the Shamrockin Shirt. I got a microphone instead. So sad. I really wanted the shrt.

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

Feona, it is a confirmed glitch. If you look at the comments of the contest: Shamrockin’ Microphone Floaty Clicky | Ganz Parent Club
You can see it is not just us but several other people. Hope they fix this because I want that shirt too, but on the other hand I didn't get any of these last year, so a couple of each is fine with me. Good luck winning the microphone/ or if you get lucky shirt.

View Post Originally Posted by Atomton
I love this prize. It looks so cool in my room. Thanks for letting me know Webkinz Insider. This started yesterday I believe, so the most anyone can get is 6. Hopefully they don't cut this short like the clothing one because I never got that green cat toque. And look I am first to post! Yeah! Good luck everyone finding this clicky and enjoy your prize.

Thanks Electrabuzz! I hope that shirt is a prize as well. It would match the bandanna I got from Webkinz Newz.

Wait yesterday when I did this I got the microphone. Is that a glitch? Was I really supposed to recieve the shirt? I did this yesterday and it said the end date was the fourteenth. Well looks like I will have to go back and win that shirt.
See my below comment. It is a glitch and the shirt unfortunately can't be won until ganz fixes this.

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

That's ok about the glitch. I still have a half a dozen shirts left over from last year!

Nickelcat

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

Hi! Thanks for the info.

Actually on the Parent Club, when you click on the microphone floaty the prize is a Shamrockin' Microphone, which is a great prize!

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Hi! Thanks for the info.

Actually on the Parent Club, when you click on the microphone floaty the prize is supposed to be a Shamrockin' Microphone, which is a great prize!
It doesn't mention another prize.

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Hi! Thanks for the info.

Actually on the Parent Club, when you click on the microphone floaty the prize is a Shamrockin' Microphone, which is a great prize!



It doesn't mention another prize.
That is what I was thinking too, still hopefully they will do the outfit because I don't have any of those. Off to play webkinz with my black and white cheeky dog Giggles!

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

Thanks for the info.The microphone is cool

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by Atomton
That is what I was thinking too, still hopefully they will do the outfit because I don't have any of those. Off to play webkinz with my black and white cheeky dog Giggles!
I understand.

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

I was happy to get the microphone. I still have bunch of shirts from last year. Good luck to those who need the shirt.

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

I got the microphone!!! It's so cool!!! I really want the shirt though....

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by True2MyWord1
I got the microphone!!! It's so cool!!! I really want the shirt though....
I agree with you. I really want that shirt. Hope I can get it. Maybe ask my friend or Trading room?

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

Unfortunately they're both re-runs, along with every other click to win event on WKN this year. It would be nice to see at least one new prize this year...

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

Thanks for the info Buzz!

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

oh good, I was gonna say, why do we get another t shirt if we're clicking on a microphone! I'd rather have a microphone since I already have a million of those shirts, guess I will be clicking after all! Thanks for all the updates and info everyone!

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

thanks for the info ...........

Re: Shamrockin' Microphone Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

Thanks for the great information
Copyright © 2007-2017 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.