Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World! *UPDATE!*


 
The greatly anticipated Spring Celebration has finally arrived in Webkinz World!
 
The first event is a floaty-clicky in Webkinz Newz.  Watch for this White Chocolate Egg floating on any page in Webkinz Newz, click on it, fill in the required fields and a White Chocolate Egg will be deposited in your Webkinz World account. This egg is a food, and when you feed your pet, you have a 60-80% chance of being awarded one of the Spring Celebration prizes previously announced HERE
 
The Webkinz Newz floaty-clicky event runs from March 30 to April 10.
 
Both White Chocolate Eggs and Milk Chocolate eggs will be floating in your Webkinz World account starting March 31 to April 8. These same eggs are also available for purchase in the Ganz eStore.
 
 
Please note that not all eggs will award a prize. Last year the chance of receiving a prize was 80%. Some eggs will be just food. You can learn more about Spring Celebration in our WIKI.
 
UPDATE: In Asian accounts where it's already March 31, there are flying Milk Chocolate Eggs (one per day) plus the expected 2012 Milk Chocolate Egg on login. Feed these eggs to your pet for a chance at a prize, which may be either the 2012 prizes or the 2011 items which you can see HERE.
 
There are also floating red Dice awarding Bonus SPREE Rolls, and floating Alvin heads for our Canadian members.

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

both my accounts got a prize wOOt!
Off to a great egg celebration

Thanks Webberlily

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

awesome!

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

Do we know if we are guaranteed a prize? I remember last year that a prize was awarded for about 80% of the eggs.

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
Do we know if we are guaranteed a prize? I remember last year that a prize was awarded for about 80% of the eggs.
according to this member's post, they received a "big burp" :

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...67/index6.html


I guess not all the eggs award prizes?

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

I can confirm that not all eggs have prizes. I eagerly fed my egg to my pet and nothing happened

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by computershopper
I can confirm that not all eggs have prizes. I eagerly fed my egg to my pet and nothing happened
Sorry! But there will be more days and more eggs! I hope you get lots of prizes!

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
Do we know if we are guaranteed a prize? I remember last year that a prize was awarded for about 80% of the eggs.
View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
according to this member's post, they received a "big burp" :

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...67/index6.html


I guess not all the eggs award prizes?
View Post Originally Posted by computershopper
I can confirm that not all eggs have prizes. I eagerly fed my egg to my pet and nothing happened

You are all correct. Not all eggs award a prize. Last year, the chance of receiving a prize was 80%.

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

On my small account I got a windmill

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

Absolutely nothing on ours. What a bummer Congrats to those who won prizes!

How do we get the ones on our Webkinz accounts? WKN says to check today's activities, but I see nothing there. I also have not noticed any floaties? Bit confused =/

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

MULTIPLE windmills!!!!!!

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

won hat and candles

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by jormilee
Absolutely nothing on ours. What a bummer Congrats to those who won prizes!

How do we get the ones on our Webkinz accounts? WKN says to check today's activities, but I see nothing there. I also have not noticed any floaties? Bit confused =/
The ones on WW will start on the 31st I believe. That is what it says
The WKN started the 30th but Webkinz itself starts the 31st
I hope you have no other duds and get lots of good stuff the rest of the days

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

Thanks so very much dawnscott1! You are correct- I went back and checked the date. Hand slapping head lol. Many thanks!!

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by jormilee
Thanks so very much dawnscott1! You are correct- I went back and checked the date. Hand slapping head lol. Many thanks!!
LOL You weren't alone
I was sitting on the account for a while waiting for 1 to float by too hehehe

And I might add that out of 12 accounts that I tried to find her on Nafaria NEVER showed up for me the entire time she was supposed to be back
Including just sitting waiting for an egg

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

Ok, 7 accounts:
Windmill
Windmill
Hat
Candles
Candles

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

According to WKN, the eggs in WW are Milk chocolate, not White Chocolate. The white chocolate eggs are just in WKN.

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

Dud x2
Candles x3
Windmill Spinner x2
Blue Bunny Top Hat x2

I have some more to get fed but every time I try it does the please wait.... so I will have to do them after I wake up in the morning

Dang it! Now I actually have to WORK to find something on Webkinz xD! This is actually going to be pretty fun.

Wait, 80% chance? There's still a 20% chance you'll get nothing? Hmm...

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by jormilee
Absolutely nothing on ours. What a bummer Congrats to those who won prizes!

How do we get the ones on our Webkinz accounts? WKN says to check today's activities, but I see nothing there. I also have not noticed any floaties? Bit confused =/
This starts tomorrow the 31st on WW.

Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

Let's hope this is pretty easy!!!
Copyright © 2007-2017 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.