Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!


In just a day or two, the Berry Festival begins in Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz will be celebrating with a new Collect Those Berries floaty clicky event! Starting on July 18th, find and click on a floating berry, complete the entry form and receive a juicy treat to feed your pet or to add to your Jumbleberry Fields jars of preserves!
Webkinz Insider members will be able to collect a different berry each day on Webkinz Newz following a daily floaty clicky schedule:

July 18 - Polar Berry; July 19 - Jumbleberry; July 20 - Sugarberry; July 21 - Goo-Goo Berry; July 22 - Pickleberry; July 23 - Moonberry; July 24 - Polar Berry; July 25 - Jumbleberry; July 26 - Sugarberry; July 27 - Goo-Goo Berry; July 28 - Pickleberry; July 29 - Moonberry

There will be the usual limit of one prize per Webkinz World account each day until July 29th.

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

Thanks for the info! I like that it's not random but a set prize each day! Good luck, friends.

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

Yay! I'll have to do this!

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

Hurray! I hope it isn't too hard to find though.

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

Cool!
I can't wait to collect some berries

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

Allways a fan of the floaty clicky events!

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

I am utterly confused about Ganz's "event" here. In other posts I have stated that we have needed 3 Moonberries to get past part of a room challenge. We have played every day for I belive it is 5 weeks now if not more and have not got ONE moonberry. We have called Ganz who tells us it is the luck of the draw and not something they are doing on purpose. On all our other accounts we have got at least 4 moonberries while playing all this time. We have tried to buy them from the eStore and are told that they cant connect to the server at that time and try later. We have called about this, too. We are told to try another browser and what ever one we say we are using we are told to use a different one. We have been on them all. So we have no choice but to wait for this berry event and now see we have to wait another week until we can get a moonberry and might get the next one on the 29th. . I am totally stumped and upset. Ganz knows people are trying to do this room challenge. We have tried everything and so the challenge sits. We have called several times. Are we the only one with this problem? So the task of getting 5 moonberries is going to take us literally 2 months?

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

Great news. Love the "floaty-clicky's" So much easier than the Peek-a-newz! I'll be on the berry hunt for sure. Good Luck to All!

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

YES! Finally can for sure get that last darn moonberry to finish my mega challenge!

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

Nice to see the schedule, but, "the kids" call this another "rip off and waste of time". We started Webkinz in 2008 when doing the clicky-floaty was fun. You could get as many as you could find on each account NOT WKN where you are only allowed "one prize per day".. I tend to agree with the kids, Webkinz has taken away so many great things and changed so much it doesn't seem to be fun anymore. Could someone explain what it "actually costs" Ganz for us to win prizes? With 8 accounts (all advantage deluxe) 278 webkinz, we've more than paid to keep the fun. And "Pigs Fly" I agree with you. We haven't been able to play Hamsters for over a year and get the same story about a new browser, have used them all and nothing. There was an extreme glitch made in Webkinz that keeps Adobe from working correctly, and no one will take the time to fix it, but, they keep adding more stuff that doesn't work correctly. I hope that Ganz soon gets a hint.

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

I wonder if prizes will pop up more when eating the Jumbleberry fields berries.

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

Thanks for the info about floating berries - forgot all about them

I think abbjs' kids are getting smarter just by playing Webkinz - I remember when we had floaties and you could catch as many as you wanted to sit in front of a computer - wish Ganz would go back to that system maybe then I could get more of the "rarest" items which usually I don't get any more

about purple berries I'm thinking (from very bad memory) getting the purples had to do with getting a higher score in the game but I'm probably wrong I'm still waiting to get mine to feed my webbies got lots of yellows

hope every body does well in the berry search

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

I just caught a chocolate ribbon in Webkinz World, and it said congrats you've won a polarberry...but it's a chocolate ribbon. This is on my Asian account which just turned the 18th 40 minutes ago...

Click the image to open in full size.

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
Nice to see the schedule, but, "the kids" call this another "rip off and waste of time". We started Webkinz in 2008 when doing the clicky-floaty was fun. You could get as many as you could find on each account NOT WKN where you are only allowed "one prize per day".. I tend to agree with the kids, Webkinz has taken away so many great things and changed so much it doesn't seem to be fun anymore. Could someone explain what it "actually costs" Ganz for us to win prizes? With 8 accounts (all advantage deluxe) 278 webkinz, we've more than paid to keep the fun. And "Pigs Fly" I agree with you. We haven't been able to play Hamsters for over a year and get the same story about a new browser, have used them all and nothing. There was an extreme glitch made in Webkinz that keeps Adobe from working correctly, and no one will take the time to fix it, but, they keep adding more stuff that doesn't work correctly. I hope that Ganz soon gets a hint.
The berries fly in webkinz accounts as well, not just on webkinz newz, I don't see any reason to complain, it's a free berry a day from webkinz newz and plenty of berries from webkinz.

LOL, spelling error on the front page, "Webklinz Newz" It says Webklinz, instead of webkinz.

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
The berries fly in webkinz accounts as well, not just on webkinz newz, I don't see any reason to complain, it's a free berry a day from webkinz newz and plenty of berries from webkinz.

LOL, spelling error on the front page, "Webklinz Newz" It says Webklinz, instead of webkinz.
Please show us where the info was posted that it is on both WKN and each account. Also, do you have kids? I see that you've been on insider for some time, don't you remember how much fun it was to hear the kids yell that they found another one. This is supposed to be a place to express our kids thoughts regarding the topic, I'm sorry but, that's what I did.
To bankokyankee, yes you are right, kids have gotten smarter and older, and they see things for what they are and how much things have changed. Good Luck to EVERYONE in getting what berries you want or need.

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
Please show us where the info was posted that it is on both WKN and each account. Also, do you have kids? I see that you've been on insider for some time, don't you remember how much fun it was to hear the kids yell that they found another one. This is supposed to be a place to express our kids thoughts regarding the topic, I'm sorry but, that's what I did.
To bankokyankee, yes you are right, kids have gotten smarter and older, and they see things for what they are and how much things have changed. Good Luck to EVERYONE in getting what berries you want or need.
No, I do not have kids, much too young for that.

The Berry festival takes place on webkinz newz and webkinz. Floating berries will be flying around webkinz(there may or may not be a limit, if it is a limit it will be more than 1 berry) Webkinz Newz is just giving out an extra berry, but you still can find them on webkinz. Yes I remember back in 2007, the Fall Fest was so much fun getting so many prizes, but the berry festival will work the same just also includes webkinz newz, sort of like winterfest did, where you could find an extra snowflake on wekbinz newz.

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

The news of the Berry Fest was reported on the Front Page of Webkinz Insider on July 1st.
Berry Fest Coming to Webkinz World!


During this fest, berries will be floating on your Webkinz World Accounts between July 18th and the 29th .. ... this is in addition to the one you can receive on WKN each day.

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
I just caught a chocolate ribbon in Webkinz World, and it said congrats you've won a polarberry...but it's a chocolate ribbon. This is on my Asian account which just turned the 18th 40 minutes ago...

Click the image to open in full size.
Me too. I caught two and they both gave me the chocolate ribbon. I am going to wait to see if they fix it sometime today.

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
The news of the Berry Fest was reported on the Front Page of Webkinz Insider on July 1st.
Berry Fest Coming to Webkinz World!


During this fest, berries will be floating on your Webkinz World Accounts between July 18th and the 29th .. ... this is in addition to the one you can receive on WKN each day.

Thanks Butterflies, that clears it all up nicely! Good Luck Everyone!

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

Thanks for the info

Re: New Collect Those Berries Floaty Clicky coming to WKN!

yeah the berries arent flying, chocolate ribbons are flying wihich says they are polarberrys, ANOTHER GLITCHY WEBKINZ PROGRAM
Copyright © 2007-2017 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.