Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!


Click the image to open in full size.Today marks the second anniversary of Boiled Wyvernacle as an Unsolved Recipe in Webkinz World!
 
And what is Boiled Wyvernacle? Chef Gazpacho created this secret recipe on April 27, 2010. 
 
What we know so far is that it is made in the Blender from 3 ingredients. If you would like to help in solving this recipe, please look at the Boiled Wyvernacle thread in our Webkinz Recipes.
 
There are currently only three unsolved 3-ingredient recipes: Boiled Wyvernacle, Petallastar Pop and Spranklebeek.
 
Two years is a long time for a secret recipe to remain unsolved. The record is held by the infamous Yummytummy Tumbler, which took a full 2 years and 51 days of testing before being solved by Webkinz Insider member ClaraZ25! Read about the mystery of the Yummytummy Tumbler HERE and HERE.
 
Don't miss out on the fascinating history of the Webkinz World Secret Recipes, and if you're looking for other solved Webkinz recipes,  make sure to visit our Webkinz Recipes tool!

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

i shall have to use systematic trial

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

Is this supposed to mean unsolved "regular" three ingredient recipes? There are lots of unsolved mega stove and super chef stove recipes according to the recipe section.

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Is this supposed to mean unsolved "regular" three ingredient recipes? There are lots of unsolved mega stove and super chef stove recipes according to the recipe section.
Yes you are correct, this is just about the regular, three-ingredient recipes.

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

It has been awhile since any one solved a food. Let's keep trying. Even though a lot of us can't play right now.

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

They need to add more recipes, it's been like 6 months since they added some, but I'm sure this recipe contains some farm fresh food other than cabbage...

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

Thank you for posting, Webberlily! That is a long time!

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

To celebrate I am going to try to solve this one, when I get home from school I am platning 2 full yards of cabbage, one yard to sell for ingrediants, the other to use as ingredients, then if no cabbage recipe works, I will sell my cabbage seeds and replace themw with carrots and so on.

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

Wow, WI has worked so hard to solve it!

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

The value is 18......hmmmmm....could pumpkin be in it?

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
To celebrate I am going to try to solve this one, when I get home from school I am platning 2 full yards of cabbage, one yard to sell for ingrediants, the other to use as ingredients, then if no cabbage recipe works, I will sell my cabbage seeds and replace themw with carrots and so on.
i believe the only food that can be used in a recipe but not available at the WShop is farm fresh cabbage, farm fresh carrots works the same as WShop carrots i think, and same for watermelon, pumpkin, strawberries, etc

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

It amazes me that this one has eluded us for so long, especially as we know the appliance!

With all the recipes that were solved between its release date and now, you would think we would have stumbled over this one.

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

I also can't believe that this one hasn't been solved after such a long time. I'm guessing it may end up like Tusslepuff - nothing more than weird ingredients!

Hopefully we will find the solution in less than 51 days. Start the countdown.

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

I don't have any clue of what the recipe is.

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

I hope this one is solved soon, but Happy two year anniversery Boiled Wyvernacle!

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
i believe the only food that can be used in a recipe but not available at the WShop is farm fresh cabbage, farm fresh carrots works the same as WShop carrots i think, and same for watermelon, pumpkin, strawberries, etc
Oh ok, I will only plant cabbage then, and the value of the food does not have any impact on what it is composed of, the same goes for clothing recipes. I also wonder why there would be W in fron of a YV. YV makes a short I sound but why would they put a random W there, i think it might be a vague hint.

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

Oh wow, that's a very long time for an unsolved recipe

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

We must solve it before it becomes older than yummytummy tumbler!

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
Oh ok, I will only plant cabbage then, and the value of the food does not have any impact on what it is composed of, the same goes for clothing recipes. I also wonder why there would be W in fron of a YV. YV makes a short I sound but why would they put a random W there, i think it might be a vague hint.
ive heard that sometimes Ganz comes up with a name for a recipe by what it contains, parts of the normal food names scrambled together to make the recipe name

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
ive heard that sometimes Ganz comes up with a name for a recipe by what it contains, parts of the normal food names scrambled together to make the recipe name
I've heard that too which makes me think here is a "W" food in it.

Re: Boiled Wyvernacle Celebrates 2 Year Anniversary as Unsolved Recipe!

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
ive heard that sometimes Ganz comes up with a name for a recipe by what it contains, parts of the normal food names scrambled together to make the recipe name
In the secret recipes, I can find only about 7 out of 87 cases when this partly may be the case. Besides, "wyvern" is a real word.
Copyright © 2007-2017 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.