Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Zodiac Estore Pet Surprise Gifts begin to arrive! *Updated*


Previously WebkinzNewz had announced that players who have adopted one of the Zodiac pets would receive a special surprise gift.
 
A special thank you to Webkinz Insider Member Kinzmom1924 who was the first to report in about the gift.  The feature code will be delievered to the email from the purchase history attached to your estore account.  The special item is called the Star Crossed Chest!
 
Here is the prize award screen shot from the Code Shop entry:
webkinz cheats
 
Here is a picture of the Star Crossed Chest in Kinzmom1924's house:
webkinz cheats
 
 
 UPDATE - There is currently a glitch which affects some codes.  Instead of receiving the chest, the code is awarding 5 Spree Rolls.  If you have already used your code and had this glitch, the Estore needs to be contacted in a day or two to correct this problem.  If you still have a code that is not entered, you might want to wait to for a system update to take place before using your code.
UPDATE: As of 8:20pm KT, members have reported receiving replacement codes via email and receiving the chest. The new email will be titled Your Replacement Zodiac Surprise Gift...

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

so pretty!! Congratulations kinzmom!!!

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

You may want to add to this the fact that some codes are WRONGLY spree dice and that it's best not to enter the codes until Ganz have sorted this all out!


http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...giving-693123/

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
You may want to add to this the fact that some codes are WRONGLY spree dice and that it's best not to enter the codes until Ganz have sorted this all out!


http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...giving-693123/
I did not know that and just entered mine - it was the Spree dice instead of the chest! I thought maybe I was crazy when it wasn't the chest. What a pain!

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

I just got Spree Dice Rolls too. What a ripoff. I hope Ganz sorts this out and sends out new codes without having to contact them via phone.

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

Um, I got spree rolls...

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

I entered my codes before this was posted and got 5 free spree rolls. I stopped entering after that.

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

Many of us have contacted them already. They are aware of the glitch and will have this straightened out soon. Those that are getting the chests have purchased more than on zodiac pet. If you only have one, you are getting the spree dice by mistake.

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

Oh no! By these comments, I am not entering my code until it is fixed!

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

Beware of the Spree bonus rolls!! That's all I got on the five codes I foolishly entered, before I remembered it was supposed to be something new.

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

View Post Originally Posted by fett42
I just got Spree Dice Rolls too. What a ripoff. I hope Ganz sorts this out and sends out new codes without having to contact them via phone.
I hope so, too. Who has the time to call and sort out a mistake that THEY made when giving us a "gift"?!

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

HELP! How do you get to your purchase history?

How many dice? 10, 5 ?

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

I got three codes since I have three zodiac pets - one was for Spree rolls, but the other two were for chests. I just assumed that was right, thanks for letting me know!

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
Many of us have contacted them already. They are aware of the glitch and will have this straightened out soon. Those that are getting the chests have purchased more than on zodiac pet. If you only have one, you are getting the spree dice by mistake.
I have more than one zodiac pet and got Spree rolls

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb
HELP! How do you get to your purchase history?

How many dice? 10, 5 ?
click "manage account" then "Order history"

Reports of 5 dice gained on first code.

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

I got my chest today. The estore sent me two codes because I got two estore pets. I sent the other code to my friend. It's weird how it says you purchased the code at the estore but you didn't. It's not even available at the estore.

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
click "manage account" then "Order history"

Reports of 5 dice gained on first code.
My code was sent by email.

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I got my chest today. The estore sent me two codes because I got two estore pets. I sent the other code to my friend. It's weird how it says you purchased the code at the estore but you didn't. It's not even available at the estore.
Beware! Please do not enter your codes yet! Spree rolls are being awarded instead!

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

If I get the dice i will make it to the mall yay!

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I got my chest today. The estore sent me two codes because I got two estore pets. I sent the other code to my friend. It's weird how it says you purchased the code at the estore but you didn't. It's not even available at the estore.



My code was sent by email.
Mine too, but someone was asking how to get to their "Order history"

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
Beware! Please do not enter your codes yet! Spree rolls are being awarded instead!
Thanks for the advice. However, I already did the code before I knew about the mistake by Ganz and I still got a chest on my second code. I don't know what the first code is, if it's spree rolls I will activate the code and if not I will send the chest to my friend via kinzpost.

Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Thanks for the advice. However, I already did the code before I knew about the mistake by Ganz and I still got a chest on my second code. I don't know what the first code is, if it's spree rolls I will activate the code and if not I will send the chest to my friend via kinzpost.
Ok. A few are getting the chest, but owners of just 1 zodiac pet are more popular to get spree rolls instead.
Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.