Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts


webkinz cheatsAll day on Thursday reports were pouring in from Webkinz Insider members who were lucky enough to get messages and prizes by KinzPost from several of the Webkinz World Hosts.  Most of the prizes have been wShop objects, Trading Card items, and KinzStyle clothing, but there are also eight brand new outfits that have never been seen before!
 
The eight new prizes (and who they come from) are as follows:  Academy Choir Robe (Ms. Cowoline), Camp Kinz T-Shirt (Arte Fact), Candy Factory Coveralls (Amanda Panda), Diner Waitress Dress (PJ Collie), Lifeguard Jacket (Sheldon Turtle), Team Webkinz Track Suit (Fred Rover), Webkinz Cafe Uniform (Tabby Von Meow), and Webkinz Spa Robe (Debbie Dragon).
 
To see pictures of all of the special prizes, and to learn more about making friends with the Webkinz Hosts, check out the Webkinz Insider WIki.  At this point we don't know exactly what a player needs to send to the hosts to get a special prize in return, but we are busy collecting data, and if a pattern is found, we will bring it to you here.
webkinz cheats
Don't forget that there are also two MyPage badges that can be earned from the Hosts.  The Best Friends Badge is awarded after a player gets all eight Hosts as friends on their KinzPhone.  The Pen Pals Badge is awarded after a player sends KinzPost messages to the Hosts.
 
NOTE:  It is NOT necessary to send a large or expensive gift in order to get something in return.  Some members have reported getting special clothing items from just sending a small note. 

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I love the new outfits. I play games with my new host friends today.This is fun.

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I am soooo excited about this. As an avid collector, I'm thrilled that there's something new to start working on. Awesome job WI Members for sharing all your info with the rest of us!!! Now..... off to get those gifts!!! Good luck to everyone!

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

hope i get the spa robe soon, i haven't gotten any gifts

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

Not fair I sent artie a gift ;(

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

Cool! I can't wait to get these prizes.

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

View Post Originally Posted by Naila
Not fair I sent artie a gift ;(
i did too and got nothing

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

Everyone on WI is so excellent!!!
Thanks for all the data collecting!

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I hope they send me something

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

Hooray! I can't wait to get these items!

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

Hope I get some soon! HavenĀ“t got ANYTHING yet!

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I am really looking forward to getting some of these special prizes. Remember "patience is a virtue"....don't get upset...you will certainly receive something soon.

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

My prize for sending a gift to Arte was a story book. I sure hope I get clothing next time. Good luck everybody and thank you Ganz for this new exciting adventure.

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

WOW!!
I have to check to see if I have received a gift.


Nothing,,,,maybe Arte and Amanda don't like garden food

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

Thanks for letting us know what the prizes are! I sent each host gifts related to what they do, so hopefully that will help me get one of the "host" prizes. I have a feeling though it will be random programming.

Let's see, if I remember correctly, I will list what I sent to help contribute to finding a pattern:

I sent Ms. Cowoline a wshop book (since she runs a school and has an intelligence course), a kinz style skirt (since she offers a fashion class), and a recipe food (since she offers a cooking course).

For Arte I sent a baseball locker, a stained glass window and a medieval pedestal.

I sent Amanda Panda three exclusives.

Being that PJ Collie is into fashion, I sent her three clothing items: a WOW jacket, a charm fairy skirt and a pair of fairy shoes.

Sheldon received three beached themed items from the wshop: a sand castle, a beach blanket bed, and the three surf boards.

Fred Rover hosts events at the stadium, so I tried to keep with the theme of the events there and sent him a soccer trophy (athletic events), a recipe food (cooking competition), and a kinzstyle skirt (beauty pageant).

Tabby Von Meow received a pair of springtime shoes (representing the shoe matching job), cherries (grocery job), and a baby supply basket (babysitting job).

Last, but not least, I sent Debbie Dragon a kinz style robe (for the spa), a beach sunrise frappe (nice beach-themed destination drink), and a sand castle exclusive (since her only destination is still the beach).

Hope that info helps! Will let you know what I end up receiving in return, if anything.

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I got a message saying you can only send one package to each host per day. Ganz sayz "They are very busy!"

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Thanks for letting us know what the prizes are! I sent each host gifts related to what they do, so hopefully that will help me get one of the "host" prizes. I have a feeling though it will be random programming.

Let's see, if I remember correctly, I will list what I sent to help contribute to finding a pattern:

I sent Ms. Cowoline a wshop book (since she runs a school and has an intelligence course), a kinz style skirt (since she offers a fashion class), and a recipe food (since she offers a cooking course).

For Arte I sent a baseball locker, a stained glass window and a medieval pedestal.

I sent Amanda Panda three exclusives.

Being that PJ Collie is into fashion, I sent her three clothing items: a WOW jacket, a charm fairy skirt and a pair of fairy shoes.

Sheldon received three beached themed items from the wshop: a sand castle, a beach blanket bed, and the three surf boards.

Fred Rover hosts events at the stadium, so I tried to keep with the theme of the events there and sent him a soccer trophy (athletic events), a recipe food (cooking competition), and a kinzstyle skirt (beauty pageant).

Tabby Von Meow received a pair of springtime shoes (representing the shoe matching job), cherries (grocery job), and a baby supply basket (babysitting job).

Last, but not least, I sent Debbie Dragon a kinz style robe (for the spa), a beach sunrise frappe (nice beach-themed destination drink), and a sand castle exclusive (since her only destination is still the beach).

Hope that info helps! Will let you know what I end up receiving in return, if anything.
View Post Originally Posted by GreenGal17
I got a message saying you can only send one package to each host per day. Ganz sayz "They are very busy!"
I only sent one package to each host. All those items were in one package... three items per package.

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

Oooo! I'm a huge dragon/choir/book freak so I want a choir robe!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Thanks for letting us know what the prizes are! I sent each host gifts related to what they do, so hopefully that will help me get one of the "host" prizes. I have a feeling though it will be random programming.

Let's see, if I remember correctly, I will list what I sent to help contribute to finding a pattern:

I sent Ms. Cowoline a wshop book (since she runs a school and has an intelligence course), a kinz style skirt (since she offers a fashion class), and a recipe food (since she offers a cooking course).

For Arte I sent a baseball locker, a stained glass window and a medieval pedestal.

I sent Amanda Panda three exclusives.

Being that PJ Collie is into fashion, I sent her three clothing items: a WOW jacket, a charm fairy skirt and a pair of fairy shoes.

Sheldon received three beached themed items from the wshop: a sand castle, a beach blanket bed, and the three surf boards.

Fred Rover hosts events at the stadium, so I tried to keep with the theme of the events there and sent him a soccer trophy (athletic events), a recipe food (cooking competition), and a kinzstyle skirt (beauty pageant).

Tabby Von Meow received a pair of springtime shoes (representing the shoe matching job), cherries (grocery job), and a baby supply basket (babysitting job).

Last, but not least, I sent Debbie Dragon a kinz style robe (for the spa), a beach sunrise frappe (nice beach-themed destination drink), and a sand castle exclusive (since her only destination is still the beach).

Hope that info helps! Will let you know what I end up receiving in return, if anything.
wait, I'd rather not give away all my exclusives. Does anyone have any methods for people like me?

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
Oooo! I'm a huge dragon/choir/book freak so I want a choir robe!

wait, I'd rather not give away all my exclusives. Does anyone have any methods for people like me?
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-701759/

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

I didn't get any of the special gifts but I did get:
From Fred Rover- Pennant Poster
From Debbie Dragon- Model jet Plane
From PJ Collie- Cowboy Hat

Re: WI Members Discover All Eight Special Host Friendship Gifts

Thanks for the info, hope we get some of those awesome prizes!

Who's online

There are currently 6 users and 440 guests online.

Online users

  • jake0023
  • neocat3miracle
  • KevinELevin
  • Smaointe
  • bubblygirl897
  • Sunshinepaws

Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.