Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World


Thanks to asian accounts we now can see the Milk Chocolate Eggs for the Spring Celebration:
 When the member logs on, the screen pops up. Once you feed it to your pet, you receive the prize. For a list of the possible prizes that you may receive, you can view it in the WIKI. Free Milk Chocolate Eggs can be an hourly event, so make sure you check out the Daily Activities. Also don't forget to look for the White Chocolate eggs in Webkinz Newz. Bon Appetit!

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

this will be fun. Do we know how these are awarded? Do they float across the screen, like the HOP eggs?

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Can't wait to find one!!!!!!!!!

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
this will be fun. Do we know how these are awarded? Do they float across the screen, like the HOP eggs? Or is it for logging in each day? If that's the case, I hope it will work better than our Kinzcare award, which only pops up about 1/8th of the times we log in....

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

It is the 18th on Asian accounts and the screen popped up on log in so no searching for it.

I received one prize and one spring message and no prize on the other account.

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

I got the Spring Fling Dress!! This event is going to be AWESOME- I can just feel it!!

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Cool! I love the prizes!

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
this will be fun. Do we know how these are awarded? Do they float across the screen, like the HOP eggs?
Nope just when you log in as the picture shows. As soon as you log in it says you were awarded the Egg.
This is so everyone who signs in has the egg instead of waiting and glitches to occur and some may be on for hours but never see one float.
This is the best way for them to do it

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Nope just when you log in as the picture shows. As soon as you log in it says you were awarded the Egg.
This is so everyone who signs in has the egg instead of waiting and glitches to occur and some may be on for hours but never see one float.
This is the best way for them to do it
And seeing the way it pops up, it is not the same screen it has when the Peek-A-Newz, ads, videos etc do, so I don't see a problem with there one

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

woo hoo, got the egg glasses! Egg was there when I signed in, extra egg at 4:00pm Monday

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Since these prizes are estore, I'm guessing they're not kinzpostable?

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
Since these prizes are estore, I'm guessing they're not kinzpostable?
They ARE kinzpostable- SEND AWAY!!!

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Yay! My webkinz friends will be excited to hear this news!

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Cool! Thanks Asian accounts! Now us Americans, Candadian, Africans, and all others, get to see it!

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Thanx COWS.

I can't wait til tomorrow. This is so easy. Log in & you have an egg!
I love the prizes!
suzee

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Awesome! LOL I can't wait till tomorrow! This is going be fun!

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

YAY THIS'LL BE GREAT!!!!

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

i can not wait untill tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

I am SO disappointed!! I gave my Citrus Dragon the egg and NOTHIN'. Just an "I love the Spring Celebration" or whatever it said. I'm bummed.

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Very cool, I got a toothy bunny mask

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

Me too TyeGirl....I logged out and in again, and nothing new is in my dock

Re: Spring Celebration Eggs Arrive in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by TyeGirlx3
I am SO disappointed!! I gave my Citrus Dragon the egg and NOTHIN'. Just an "I love the Spring Celebration" or whatever it said. I'm bummed.
Sorry. There is an 80% chance of getting a prize, which sadly means there is a 20% chance of nothing. On the bright side you will get an egg every day for a week, so you should get something.

Who's online

There are currently 10 users and 430 guests online.

Online users

  • stylede
  • KevinELevin
  • littlepoodle
  • Queen of Sheba
  • Sunshinepaws
  • designergirl101
  • Youth Brigade
  • cbjhockey
  • lego
  • jake0023

Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.