Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March


webkinz cheats
There's news in the Mazin' Hamster area of Webkinz World.  There's a new Streaky Standards challenge maze set for the Hamsters to explore.  There's also a new St. Patrick's-themed Ball and Tube Design available for purchase in the Mazin' Mall.  Players can now Build or Buy three new rooms:  Rainbow's End, Foosball, and Golden Gated Rainbow.  And, if you haven't yet won your Shrewd Searchers trophy, now is the time.  This maze set will be removed on the 17th of March.
webkinz cheats
UPDATE:  Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member dragonbird on her trophy win!

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

Awesome! Hopefully they'll come out with an Easter theme next month!

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

awesomeness!!!!!

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

Click the image to open in full size.
Won the Trophy!!!

Here it is in my room, although it's like Where's Waldo in there...Can YOU find it? haha!
Click the image to open in full size.

ok, I reorganized (kinda)
Click the image to open in full size.

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

I want new Webkinz items to buy in the Mazin Mall!

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

awesome!!!!!!!Click the image to open in full size.

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

FYI: Those new rooms are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I just love that they are giving us new mazes so often! A happy hamster=a happy hamster mommy!

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

For those like me who have issues with 3D games, please be careful on this one. I almost lost my cool trying a medium. So many sharp turns, strongly decorated tunnels, and such.

Congrats to those who've won trophies! How very exciting!

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
For those like me who have issues with 3D games, please be careful on this one. I almost lost my cool trying a medium. So many sharp turns, strongly decorated tunnels, and such.

Congrats to those who've won trophies! How very exciting!
This one does have a lot of sharp turns...The mazes don't bother me though at all, but if that type of thing does bother you, then yes, this will be quite tricky!

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

Great fun for our hamster lovers!

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
This one does have a lot of sharp turns...The mazes don't bother me though at all, but if that type of thing does bother you, then yes, this will be quite tricky!
I'm glad you can handle them. Sometimes I can manage the mazes if I space them out. I've managed to get a ton of trophies that way. I'm gonna sit the bench on this one, though. My body invoked its omnipotent power of veto, and I must respect the little empress. hehe

[But at least I can still do the dailies (if I don't poke around too much) and earn money with the "effortless" community mazes (thanks to some WInsiders giving me that tip! I click "start" then turn far away and read for a bit so I don't have to watch. hahah). And best of all, I get to play with my cute little hamster alongside my other pets. Plenty of "blessings" to count. ]

Good luck to others chasing after that trophy. *cheerleader cheers*

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
I'm glad you can handle them. Sometimes I can manage the mazes if I space them out. I've managed to get a ton of trophies that way. I'm gonna sit the bench on this one, though. My body invoked its omnipotent power of veto, and I must respect the little empress. hehe

[But at least I can still do the dailies (if I don't poke around too much) and earn money with the "effortless" community mazes (thanks to some WInsiders giving me that tip! I click "start" then turn far away and read for a bit so I don't have to watch. hahah). And best of all, I get to play with my cute little hamster alongside my other pets. Plenty of "blessings" to count. ]

Good luck to others chasing after that trophy. *cheerleader cheers*
I may eventually wind up in the same boat as you...I've found, that as I grow older (and older and older) I am unable to handle things as I used to...

For some reason, some movies make me very sick-teh shaky camera work and zooming in and out fast-I have to watch with my eyes closed or leave the theater...So I can totally relate to the hamster issue-although it doesn't affect me..I"m glad you are able to partake in some actiivties!

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

Hey did anyone notice new prizes in the challenges. A friend of mine got a gem globe and a hamster punch. It showed the prizes when she completed the challenge but did not show in her dock. She called Ganz and they are looking into it for her.

Oh and when she clicked check prizes it showed the old ones but she was awarded new ones.

Here is pic of the globe. Not very good but you get the idea.

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Hey did anyone notice new prizes in the challenges. A friend of mine got a gem globe and a hamster punch. It showed the prizes when she completed the challenge but did not show in her dock. She called Ganz and they are looking into it for her.

Oh and when she clicked check prizes it showed the old ones but she was awarded new ones.

Here is pic of the globe. Not very good but you get the idea.
OH HOW FABULOUS! I'll have to do those challenges now! I usually don't do them! This is for the hamlet right?

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

YAHOO - I got it TOO

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

Awesome!! Congrats on your trophy dragonbird!

~Forever

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

Another addition is a pathway between the medieval hamlet and the forest hamlet. I found it in the lower yard of the medieval hamlet. If you go through the "gate" you get a message that you are leaving the zone, then the forest hamlet starts loading. The reverse is also true. The path leading to the forest has a purple flag and the path leading back to the medieval section has a red flag.

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

Congrats to all the winners of the trophies already. I will have my 8 by the end of the day. Good thing the one leaving the 17th is the one I have been getting lately. (over a month I have gotten over 100 trophies in there for our 8 accounts and this is my recent tries)
Oh I love the St Patty's Day ball

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
OH HOW FABULOUS! I'll have to do those challenges now! I usually don't do them! This is for the hamlet right?
Yes it is the timed challenges in the hamlet. But hold off for a bit. I just spoke to my friend again and she still does not have the globe or the hamster juice in her dock yet. She did notice that she has 2 estore waiters shirts. Very strange. Waiting to see how this plays out.

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

i won the trophy

I got the wallpaper and ball and my hamsters are building the two rainbow rooms and will soon as they can build the foosball one

Re: Ganz Updates Mazin' Hamster Area for March

I just hope Unity Web Player doesn't play those tricks on me like the last few times before.
Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.