Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes


webkinz cheatswebkinz cheatsAs we reported to you earlier this week, there is a glitch affecting the two "Pink" contests happening on the Webkinz Newz site right now.  Players who are told that they won the Persephone Plush Doll are being awarded the eStore's Gourd Chair.  Players who are told that they won the new Sweet Superstar Mic are being awarded an MP3 download of the new "I Dream in Pink" song, which is triggered by the Dream in Pink CD Cover.
 
Today players are reporting that, by contacting Ganz by telephone, they have been able to get some of the incorrectly awarded prizes swapped out on their accounts.  However, exactly what gets swapped out seems to depend on which Customer Service Rep handles the call.  Some Reps will only swap out one prize.  Some Reps will swap out all of the prizes.  Some Reps add in the correct prizes without removing the incorrectly awarded prizes.
 
If you have been awarded an incorrect prize and would like to try to have it traded for the correct prize, and you are at least 18 years old, you can contact Ganz Customer Service at 1-866-WEB-KINZ * 1-866-932-5469.  For more options for contacting Ganz, please click HERE.

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

I called this am and was able to get the correct prizes without losing any of the incorrect prizes...did multiple accounts with one phone call, but not all my accounts!!

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

Thanks for the info. Our 6 accounts now have the lucky number 13 cd covers on them! Will be calling to see what they will do!

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

I will keep my gourd chairs, thank you!

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

I think I'll wait a bit and see what happens. I would think Ganz would want to fix this glitch. The download and the gourd chair are items people normally would pay to get! They are losing money giving them away as freebies!

Since I adore the gourd chairs, I might just call on the account that has only one.

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

I haven't been getting the right prizes but not the same errors as reported. I got a Mrs. Birdy sweater instead of the microphone and I have several cd covers.

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

Called them about the cd I got instead of the mic and the chairs instead of the plushes. They remove the items and gave me the one I was suppose to win in the first place.

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

Does anyone know if the mic is kinzpostable?

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

when you said:

"swap out all of the prizes"

this is all the prize in my dock or all the prize in my account??

And does it give one prize or if I have 6 cd cover, they give me 6 mic???

thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Does anyone know if the mic is kinzpostable?
Yes, it can be KPed and Traded.

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
when you said:

"swap out all of the prizes"

this is all the prize in my dock or all the prize in my account??

And does it give one prize or if I have 6 cd cover, they give me 6 mic???

thanks!
It depends on which Rep you get on the phone.

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

but they won't talk to people younger than 18.
SO what do I do???

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

ask your parent to call

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
It depends on which Rep you get on the phone.
so is not only item in my dock...

Maybe I should not call, don't want to loose my gourd

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
Maybe I should not call, don't want to loose my gourd
Put your gourd in a room

When I called yesterday, I put the gourds in rooms and just asked the rep to switch the CD for the mic. We love the gourds too and didn't want to trade them for the plush.

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Put your gourd in a room

When I called yesterday, I put the gourds in rooms and just asked the rep to switch the CD for the mic. We love the gourds too and didn't want to trade them for the plush.
I'm confuse now...

I have ask if it was in my dock or in all my account (rooms) and FIA tell it change maybe all...

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

I was wondering how i got that chair,i'm keeping mine! LOL i love it

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

Here's what the rep I spoke to told me (but other reps may tell you something else) -

If you call about one item, they automatically check for the other also & remove all incorrect items (doesn't matter if it's in a room or in the dock - ours were in a room). I was calling about the cd cover, we had already downloaded one (we wanted at least one of the gourd chairs - had 3). He said he could let me keep one chair as a courtesy since we had multiples, but if we had only had one chair he would have had to replace it. He said you got one replacement for every item you had (other reps have only given one mic regardless of how many covers you had).

DD would have been crushed if I had lost her gourd chair - very relieved that didn't happen.

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

I love my gourd chair and am so happy I got it. One glitch I really appreciate!

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

thanks for the news fia! i would like to get all those cd covers changed.

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

The rep told me they are not going to be fixing this glitch. So if you're going to continue playing until the end of the event it might be wised to wait until the event over so you don't have to call again. Just a thought.

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

We were given 1 mic for our 2 CD covers, although the rep made it sound like she was going to put in two mics? She also told me it is a known glitch and as a result they are advising people not to participate in the contest until they have this glitch resolved.

Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
I'm confuse now...

I have ask if it was in my dock or in all my account (rooms) and FIA tell it change maybe all...
Well, the rep I spoke to yesterday didn't even ask about any other items, I only told him about the CD and asked for the mic. But maybe other reps will check for the chair too

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
Here's what the rep I spoke to told me (but other reps may tell you something else) -

If you call about one item, they automatically check for the other also & remove all incorrect items (doesn't matter if it's in a room or in the dock - ours were in a room). I was calling about the cd cover, we had already downloaded one (we wanted at least one of the gourd chairs - had 3). He said he could let me keep one chair as a courtesy since we had multiples, but if we had only had one chair he would have had to replace it. He said you got one replacement for every item you had (other reps have only given one mic regardless of how many covers you had).

DD would have been crushed if I had lost her gourd chair - very relieved that didn't happen.
Whoa, luckily that's not what happened to me yesterday. We love the gourd chairs and wouldn't want to lose them. I just asked the rep for the mic on 3 accounts that had CDs (and also had chairs in rooms) and got them. Neither of us even mentioned the chair/plush glitch and they are all still there.

It's really frustrating when the reps aren't consistent!

Who's online

There are currently 13 users and 281 guests online.

Online users

  • blueguy
  • outgoinglyshy
  • jake0023
  • mommysbabe19
  • marnabear
  • 1webkinzfan
  • Lil Kinz
  • pattie1970
  • SGoose11
  • Serena

Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.