Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Ganz Announces "If you Love Pink" Contest on Parent Club


webkinz cheats
Ganz has announced another contest on their new site "Ganz Parent Club" , this one in support of October Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Visit the Parent Club between October 1st and October 8th and enter the Week of Pink contest for a chance to win a random pink prize. Potential prizes available to be won are the Ski In Style Himalayan Cat Figure, Royal Whimsy Dragon Figure, Pink Plaid Kilt, Prettier in Pink Gown, Card Collector Cropped Jacket, Ms. Birdy's Pink Blazer, Trading Card Condo Wallpaper, Persephone Lightbox Poster, Pink Trucker Hat, Persephone Plush Doll, Whimsy Dragon Poster, and the Sweet Superstar Mic, the new item inspired by Nikki Yanofsky's version of I Dream in Pink.
webkinz cheats 
Watch for the above ad throughout the Parent Club, click on it, fill in the fields and a Pink Prize will be added to your WW account. Each day runs from 12:00 AM EST until 11:59 PM EST. Limit of one prize per Webkinz World account per day. Some prizes are more rare than others.
 
If you are under the age of 18 please have your parent/legal
guardian enter this contest on your behalf.
 
The Ads appear to be a little tempermental and it may take multiple tries to get an ad to respond. Hopefully Ganz is working on this issue. Thanks to the many Webkinz Insider members who alerted us to this contest.

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

Cool! Do I have to be singed into a Ganz Parent Club account?

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

No, you don't, because I'm not, and I was still able to click.

Also, I was awarded a free download of "I Dream in Pink". There's a CD case that I drag into the room, and it asks if I want to download it. I click yes and it asks me where I want to save it. But then it saves a temp file, and then it just disappears completely. Anyone have some advice?

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

I worked for me on the Parenting tab. I won a Persephone plush

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

Thanks for letting us know

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by courage7856
No, you don't, because I'm not, and I was still able to click.

Also, I was awarded a free download of "I Dream in Pink". There's a CD case that I drag into the room, and it asks if I want to download it. I click yes and it asks me where I want to save it. But then it saves a temp file, and then it just disappears completely. Anyone have some advice?
I still have not seen it! And, Cool!! I so want the song on my iPod!

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I worked for me on the Parenting tab. I won a Persephone plush
I just did it for our other accounts and got Ms Birdy's Blazer and 2 Trading Card Condo wallpapers.

I had to get out of WKN and clear my cache in between each account or else it wouldn't work.

Good luck everyone!

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

I see the ad (bottom of page), but nothing happens when I click on it!

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

It took way too many ads to find eight for my accounts but I won...

2 I Dream in Pink CD's
2 Ms. Birdy's Blazers
2 Persephone Plushies
1 Whimsy Dragon Poster
1 Sweet Superstar Mic

I also found it helpful just to refresh one page and keep searching at the bottom for ones you can click. They show up almost 80% of the time but most of them aren't able to be clicked.

Oh, and it tells you what prize you one when you submit your info so you do not have to log into Webkinz.

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I see the ad (bottom of page), but nothing happens when I click on it!
It is some glitch thing... You have to keep refreshing and look for ones that work.

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
It took way too many ads to find eight for my accounts but I won...

2 I Dream in Pink CD's
2 Ms. Birdy's Blazers
2 Persephone Plushies
1 Whimsy Dragon Poster
1 Sweet Superstar Mic

I also found it helpful just to refresh one page and keep searching at the bottom for ones you can click. They show up almost 80% of the time but most of them aren't able to be clicked.

Oh, and it tells you what prize you one when you submit your info so you do not have to log into Webkinz.

It is some glitch thing... You have to keep refreshing and look for ones that work.
Thanks, I'll try that!

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

I still have not found an ad that will work. When you say the ads are tempermental, do you mean that we should keep clicking the same ad until it works, or do we have to find a different ad and see if that one will work? I found the ad at least 22 times & I still can't find one that works.

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

SnowCrystal

Keeping refreshing the page. The clickable ad will have a slight gray border around the top of the ad like this

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

For the people who are getting this to work, what page are you on? Perhaps only the ads on certain pages are working?

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

thanks FIA...I can't click it...hope they fix it soon

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

I finally found an ad on the main Parenting page that worked.

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

This is usa only???

Because is not working for me since 30 minutes of trying... All the ads I find don't work

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I still have not found an ad that will work. When you say the ads are tempermental, do you mean that we should keep clicking the same ad until it works, or do we have to find a different ad and see if that one will work? I found the ad at least 22 times & I still can't find one that works.
same for me...

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I finally found an ad on the main Parenting page that worked.
thanks I will continue refresh the main page and pray!!!

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

It's worth it to keep trying, really the prizes are great! Just keep refreshing or open other pages until you get an ad that works, it's random......not timed or specific to any page.

The mic and the persephone plushes are being replaced by the ghourd chair from the estore......glitch I'm sure. Get it while you can until it's fixed

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

I love this contest! Free prizes!

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
This is usa only???

Because is not working for me since 30 minutes of trying... All the ads I find don't work



same for me...



thanks I will continue refresh the main page and pray!!!
I was having trouble too. I am in the US. The ads on the Parenting page seem to work. Try clicking "Parenting" which is to the right of "Buzz" and "Celebrations". Refresh that page until you find the correct ad and see if it works. Good luck!

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

Thanks for the info. I found for all my accounts (3) an ad in about 10min!


refreshing is good

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
Thanks for the info. I found for all my accounts (3) an ad in about 10min!


refreshing is good

just stick to the page you are on and keep refreshing. that worked fine for me. i've been on the buzz page but i think it doesn't matter. as long as you stay there

Re: Ganz Announces If you Love Pink Contest on Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
The mic and the persephone plushes are being replaced by the ghourd chair from the estore......glitch I'm sure. Get it while you can until it's fixed
Yes, I just found the ghourd chair when I logged into the account that was supposed to have won Persephone! What a pleasant surprise

Who's online

There are currently 15 users and 380 guests online.

Online users

  • 1webkinzfan
  • jake0023
  • outgoinglyshy
  • wistcottage
  • melethana
  • AuntietoEW
  • robertcleveland
  • Serena
  • courage7856
  • klb1010

Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.