Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted


webkinz cheatsDuring this morning's system maintenance, Ganz made an interesting change to several items in Webkinz World.  The Lime Green DresserBulletin Board on Wall (now called "Bulletin Board"), and the Swirly Bean Rug from the Judy Moody Movie Promotion can now be traded and sent by KinzPost.  The KinzCash value of each item has also been increased.  And, the Made in the Shade Tank that was added to PJ's KinzStyle Outlet during the last maintenance can now be traded and sent by KinzPost.

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

But can you put things in the dresser now is the question.

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

Yeaaa!!! .. this is good newz indeed! .. thank you FIA, for sharing this with us!! ... now if only the dresser could be used for storage instead of just being decorative .. but I guess we cant have everything!

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

Cool! Thanks for letting us know!

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

Great that they can be traded but almost everyone has them. At least I can sell the ones I haven't sold already. Too bad they don't let us trade or sell or kinzpost the hamper, iron board, shoe rack and the list goes on. So much stuff on my account that I sure would like to be able to use on my other account. Please Ganz, make these items, at least, kinz postable.

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

Thanx again FIA.

All I ever really wanted from the Judy Moody Movie Promotion was the cute Green Beanbag Chairs which was supposed to be one of the prizes but never was. Maybe I was wrong. The Dresser was useless as I couldn't put anything in it. I put up the Bulletin Boards in so many rooms. I finally sold all the Dressers & BB's back to the wShop for just $1.00 KC each. I had a lot from 3 accts too.
The whole Judy Moody Promotion was really disappointing to me.

suzee


Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

That is tremendous news!

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

now they just need to do the same thing with the hoodwinked 2 prizes

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

Awww man I sold so many back just to clear up the clutter in my dock.

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Thanx again FIA.

All I ever really wanted from the Judy Moody Movie Promotion was the cute Green Beanbag Chairs which was supposed to be one of the prizes but never was. Maybe I was wrong.
suzee


The Green Beanbag chairs were given out to at least some people. I got a few myself. Now that they can be KinzPosted maybe you can get one from somebody who wound up with extras.

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

Well, that figures. Just after I sold all those bulletin boards for 1 KC each cause I was tired of looking at them in my dock

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

I didn't sell any yet. Does anyone know how much the dressers can be sold for?

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

awesome! now i can sell my judy moody stuff for more money!
@extravaGANZa - idk how much it is, sorry. i couldnt have figure that out actually because for me webkinz is still down for maintnence.
is urs still down?

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
Well, that figures. Just after I sold all those bulletin boards for 1 KC each cause I was tired of looking at them in my dock
I did exactly the same thing!

I wish they would fix the Hoodwinked WOW items. You can't even sell the hood or shoes-- they just sit in the dock. Useless!

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

Wow now they change it! oh well

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

wish i waited to sell my judy bloom items, didn't know the kinzcash for the item was going to change

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

View Post Originally Posted by Vesuviobear
I did exactly the same thing!

I wish they would fix the Hoodwinked WOW items. You can't even sell the hood or shoes-- they just sit in the dock. Useless!
Well that's different. They were eStore items

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

i never got the dresser....

but thats really cool!!!!!!

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

Thank you for the info.
Now I'm a bit bummed that I didn't visit the Club House more often during the promo...Oh, well, at least I got enough for my main account!

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
Great that they can be traded but almost everyone has them. At least I can sell the ones I haven't sold already. Too bad they don't let us trade or sell or kinzpost the hamper, iron board, shoe rack and the list goes on. So much stuff on my account that I sure would like to be able to use on my other account. Please Ganz, make these items, at least, kinz postable.
I agree! These are such sweet gifts they'd be fun to give away. Also for decorating on various accounts - for a long time I had no homework for my classroom, no tip jar for my restaurant, and no ironing board for the laundry room because those accounts didn't have them. I could have sent things back and forth. Oh well...

Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
I agree! These are such sweet gifts they'd be fun to give away. Also for decorating on various accounts - for a long time I had no homework for my classroom, no tip jar for my restaurant, and no ironing board for the laundry room because those accounts didn't have them. I could have sent things back and forth. Oh well...
I agree so much with you! I seem to have one account that gets ironing boards like crazy, while others don't. One account has a paper towel supply to last a lifetime! Oh well, they are very cute items. I'm glad they are available. CJ

Who's online

There are currently 11 users and 272 guests online.

Online users

  • MaddyKinzz
  • mombraun
  • KevinELevin
  • JoyfulLark
  • 1webkinzfan
  • lnl
  • Kopat27
  • angelofmine
  • grandmina
  • jake0023

Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.